Use our Lansdown Gundog drying coat as an alternative to wet and smelly towels or damp towelling dog coats. It warms your dog up on a frosty morning, dries him off after a water retrieve and then keeps him warm and dry in the car whilst you enjoy your shooting lunch. At the end of the day's sport, it will be ready to warm and dry your dog all over again.
Special wicking fibres draw moisture through and not into the fabric, so sweat and moisture quickly evaporate away. Because the fabric itself stays dry, the dog coat can be re-used all day long..
- Dual purpose dog coat, warms and dries - fast
- Three layers of breathable thermal protection with hardwearing, snagproof and wind-resistant outer fabric
- Superb wicking properties - draws moisture away from the dog and prevents chilling
- Can be reused throughout the day's work or shooting
- No more filthy wet towels! Helps protect your car and home from essence of wet dog...
- Made from Forest Green melange yarn - a camo dog coat!
- Easycare - machine wash at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry
- Available in 11 sizes for the perfect fit for the working dog
- Tubular quilting for maximum drying capability
- Green/Forest Green melange/Dark Green yarn ensures the coat can also work as a camouflage dog coat
Measuring for a Dog Coat
Make sure that your dog is standing straight with his weight spread evenly on all four legs. Measure from the base of the dog’s neck to the base of the dog’s tail in cm. It may help to follow the length of the dogs spine. Your dog should be looking forwards.
If you wish to order a bespoke or breed dog coat, it is often helpful to take a second measurement of the chest circumference. If in any doubt, please give us a call on 01267 233737.