Therma-Dry Gundog Coat
"The coats have performed remarkably well. The significant advantage over other coats we have used is that moisture is wicked away from the dogs’ coats to the outside, leaving the dogs’ skin dry and warm" - S.H. Click here for further reviews
Use our Lansdown Gundog drying coat as an alternative to wet and smelly towels or damp towelling dog coats. It warms your dog up on a frosty morning, dries him off after a water retrieve and then keeps him warm and dry in the car whilst you enjoy your shooting lunch. At the end of the day's sport, it will be ready to warm and dry your dog all over again.
Special wicking fibres draw moisture through and not into the fabric, so sweat and moisture quickly evaporate away. Because the fabric itself stays dry, the dog coat can be re-used all day long.
All of our dog coats can have up to a six week lead time as they are all individually cut by hand. If your dog is a size not featured in our drop down menu, please contact us. To see how to measure your dog check our Sizing Guidelines.
- Dual purpose dog coat, warms and dries - fast
- Three layers of breathable thermal protection with hardwearing, snagproof and wind-resistant outer fabric
- Superb wicking properties - draws moisture away from the dog and prevents chilling
- Can be reused throughout the day's work or shooting
- No more filthy wet towels! Helps protect your car and home from essence of wet dog...
- Made from Forest Green melange yarn - a camo dog coat!
- Easycare - machine wash at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry
- Available in 11 sizes for the perfect fit for the working dog