Therma-Dry Gundog Coat
- Dual purpose dog coat, warms and dries - fast
- Three layers of breathable thermal protection with hardwearing, snagproof and wind-resistant outer fabric
- Superb wicking properties - draws moisture away from the dog and prevents chilling
- Can be reused throughout the day's work or shooting
- No more filthy wet towels! Helps protect your car and home from essence of wet dog...
- Made from Forest Green melange yarn - a camo dog coat!
- Easycare - machine wash at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry
- Available in 11 sizes for the perfect fit for the working dog
Delivery charges for the UK and abroad
To see a full list of delivery charges click here.
For items in stock, UK Delivery takes up to 2-3 working days after payment has cleared. Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays. If your order does not arrive after 5 working days, please contact us and we will track the order for you within the UK.
The time taken for overseas deliveries can vary considerably and are largely dependent on the efficiency of the mail service in the destination country.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email which contains a tracking number. If you have any questions concerning your order, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01267 233 737.
If there is anything wrong with your Lansdown product, we want to know about it!
If your item is faulty or damaged, please email or call us and let us know what is wrong. If you have received the wrong item, please email us. You will be refunded in full upon its arrival back at our warehouse, should we not be able to supply a replacement.
If you have simply changed your mind, don't worry! All items can be returned to us by post within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund on the cost of the products. (p&p is non refundable). The item must be in a saleable condition and in the original packaging with all labels and tags still attached. Please allow up to 5 working days from receipt of your product by us to receive your refund. Please note that the cost of returning such products to Lansdown is borne by you. When returning parcels to us please make sure you keep all receipts confirming the postage of your order until you receive email confirmation of your refund from us. It is also recommended that you insure the parcel for the value of the items you are returning due to the vagaries of Royal Mail.
Still unsure? We're here to help.
Call us on +44 (0)1267 233 737.