Please note: Our dog coats can have up to a six week lead time as they are all individually cut by hand.
A 2-in-1 dog coat! An extremely warm dog coat for winter, its superb wicking properties also mean that it excels as a dog drying coat.
Put it on a soaking wet and muddy dog after a swim or walk in the rain and watch beads of moisture form on the outside before they evaporate away! Your house stays clean and your dog dries quickly without chilling.
All of our dog coats can have up to a six week
lead time as they are all individually cut by hand. If your dog is a size not featured in our drop down menu, please contact us. To see how to measure your dog check our Sizing Guidelines
- Available in Black, Red, Bottle Green and Navy
- Standard neck with velcro strap for easy on/off
- Three layers of breathable thermal protection means it is an ideal winter dog coat
- Superb wicking properties, special fibres draw moisture through and not into the fabric so moisture simply evaporates away!
- Hardwearing, snag and wind-resistant outer fabric
- Reflec piping ensures this doubles up as a high-viz dog coat
- Easycare, machine wash at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry
- Available in ten sizes for the perfect Lansdown fit
Measuring for a Dog Coat
Make sure that your dog is standing straight with his weight spread evenly on all four legs. Measure from the base of the dog’s neck to the base of the dog’s tail in cm. It may help to follow the length of the dogs spine. Your dog should be looking forwards.
If you wish to order a bespoke or breed dog coat, it is often helpful to take a second measurement of the chest circumference. If in any doubt, please give us a call on 01267 233737.