Just like our standard Multi-Purpose Thermelite rug but with an attractive diamond jacquard pattern
If you would like to order this rug (£135), please call us on 01267 233 737. We have a number of rugs available in stock, all individually cut by hand and made in our factory in West Wales. Please phone to see if we have your colour and size preference. If not, our lead times are approximately 12 weeks.
- Ubeatable wicking properties. Special fibres draw moisture and sweat away from your horse's coat to the outside of the rug to evaporate away - rather than being absorbed into the fabric where it can cause chilling. Because the fabric itself stays dry, the rug can stay on all night, keeping the horse warm and happy
- Tailored darts at the shoulders and rear prevent rubbing and ensure the perfect fit
- Unlike competitor rugs, ours do not stretch thanks to strong tape sewn along the top line
- Attractive diamond jacquard pattern - make your rug stand out in the stable yard - you won't lose it again!
- Available in navy/sky, navy/red, navy/emerald, navy/cream, grey/black, and black/grey
- Bespoke rugs available for an additrional £50 - select the base panel and diamond colour combination of your choice! Please call or email for further information
- Double bound, fillet string and tail guard loop all as standard
- Front heavy duty Cam Buckle, belly strap equipped with a heavy elastic "shock absorber"
- Matching legwraps available at £60 per set of 4, neck wrap at £65 and tail guard £25
Horse Rug Sizing
Using a tape measure (or a piece of string that you can measure later) measure your horse from the centre of his chest, across the point of his shoulder and horizontally along the side to the point where you require the rug to finish (normally vertically below the dock).
Rugs are sized in feet and inches, in increments of 3” although in Europe, measurements are starting to be taken along the top seam in cm. If your horse is between sizes, you are usually better to go up a size rather than down, unless your horse is of small build or narrow chested. If you think your horse may require a bespoke rug, please read our page on Breed Coats, Bespoke Horse and Dog Rugs and then give us a call 01267 233737.
Please note that Lansdown Multi-Purpose Rugs will not stretch. Please buy the size that fits your horse. Our strong tape sewn along the topline ensures that the rug keeps its shape.
The following table is intended as a guide only. EU measurements can vary.
|Rug Size (Feet & Inches)
||Along Bottom of Rug (Inches)
||EU Back Seam (cm)
||Fits Approx. (HH)
||14.2 - 15.0
||15.0 - 15.2
||15.2 - 16.0
||16.0 - 16.2
||16.2 - 17.0
||17.0 - 17.2