Our Mediumweight jumper is extremely versatile, allowing it to be worn throughout the year. It can be worn on its own in Spring/Autumn, or can be easily layered with a shooting jacket or gilet for extra warmth in Winter. Now available with a zip neck for a smart, contemporary feel
- Versatile shooting jumper with stylish zip neck
- Generously cut around the arms to allow for a good range of movement.
- Technical knit - tightly knitted double ply yarn means that this jumper is both snag and wind resistant
- If your preferred embroidery isn’t listed in the drop down menu, or you would like us to embroider your shoot logo/motif, please contact us
Please note that once embroidery is applied, the garment is then classed as bespoke and cannot be returned. Please check our size guide, or contact us for more assistance if you are unsure of sizing.
- Easycare - machine washable at 40 degrees, do not tumble dry
- 80/20 polyacryl / wool blend ensures jumper is hardwearing but with a wool look and feel
- The colour of this jumper is Forest Green. It is extremely difficult to photograph accurately as it is made from a melange yarn (a bespoke blend of differently coloured fibres). Whilst the overall appearance of the jumper is green, you can see flecks of other colours within it for a “natural” effect
||Chest in inches