Our Heavyweight Jumpers are tailor made for those who really feel the cold, whether that is outside in extreme weather conditions or in drafty country houses without central heating! The half zip is our most recent introduction to the range offering you the same unbeatable warmth but with a more contemporary feel
- Unbeatable warmth, the ultimate in men’s chunky knitwear
- Wind resistant and showerproof technical knit. Our tightly knitted double ply yarn means that this jumper is both wind and snag resistant whilst a layer of polypropylene fibre wicks moisture away from the wearer - preventing you from feeling chill and discomfort from the rain
- Generously cut around the arms to allow for a good range of movement. Ideal sailing knitwear, fishing jumpers etc.
- Easycare - machine washable, do not tumble dry
- If your preferred embroidery isn’t listed in the drop down menu, or you would like us to embroider your shoot logo/motif, please contact us
Please note that once embroidery is applied, the garment is then classed as bespoke and cannot be returned. Please check our size guide, or contact us for more assistance if you are unsure of sizing.
- 80/20 polyacryl / wool blend ensures our jumper is warm and hardwearing but with a wool look and feel
- Inner layer is 100% polyacryl to avoid the discomfort of wool next to the skin
- Please note: The colour of this jumper is Forest Green. It is extremely difficult to photograph accurately as it is made from a melange yarn (a bespoke blend of differently coloured fibres). Whilst the overall appearance of the jumper is green, you can see flecks of other colours within it for a “natural” effect
||Chest in inches