Heavyweight V Neck Shooting Jumper without patches
Our Heavyweight Jumpers are tailor made for those who really feel the cold, work out of doors all year round or simply prefer to be out and about without the restriction of a jacket or coat. This is also the perfect jumper for wearing in drafty country houses without central heating!
- Unbeatable warmth, the ultimate in men’s chunky knitwear
- Wind resistant and showerproof technical knit. Our tightly knitted double ply yarn means that this jumper is both wind and snag resistant whilst a layer of polypropylene fibre wicks moisture away from the wearer - preventing you from feeling chill and discomfort from the rain
- Smart V neck, suitable for formal wear with shirt and tie
- Generous cut around the arms allows for a good range of movement. Ideal sailing knitwear, fishing jumpers etc
- Easycare - machine washable, do not tumble dry
- If your preferred embroidery isn’t listed in the drop down menu, or you would like us to embroider your shoot logo/motif, please contact us.
- Please note that once embroidery is applied, the garment is then classed as bespoke and cannot be returned. Please check our size guide, or contact us for more assistance if you are unsure of sizing.
- 80/20 polyacryl / wool blend ensures our jumper is warm and hardwearing but with a wool look and feel
- Inner layer is 100% polyacryl to avoid the discomfort of wool next to the skin
- Please note: The colour of this jumper is Forest Green. It is extremely difficult to photograph accurately as it is made from a melange yarn (a bespoke blend of differently coloured fibres). Whilst the overall appearance of the jumper is green, you can see flecks of other colours within it for a “natural” effect
Delivery charges for the UK and abroad
To see a full list of delivery charges click here.
For items in stock, UK Delivery takes up to 2-3 working days after payment has cleared. Deliveries are made Monday to Saturday, excluding public holidays. If your order does not arrive after 5 working days, please contact us and we will track the order for you within the UK.
The time taken for overseas deliveries can vary considerably and are largely dependent on the efficiency of the mail service in the destination country.
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email which contains a tracking number. If you have any questions concerning your order, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01267 233 737.
If there is anything wrong with your Lansdown product, we want to know about it!
If your item is faulty or damaged, please email or call us and let us know what is wrong. If you have received the wrong item, please email us. You will be refunded in full upon its arrival back at our warehouse, should we not be able to supply a replacement.
If you have simply changed your mind, don't worry! All items can be returned to us by post within 14 days of receiving your order for a full refund on the cost of the products. (p&p is non refundable). The item must be in a saleable condition and in the original packaging with all labels and tags still attached. Please allow up to 5 working days from receipt of your product by us to receive your refund. Please note that the cost of returning such products to Lansdown is borne by you. When returning parcels to us please make sure you keep all receipts confirming the postage of your order until you receive email confirmation of your refund from us. It is also recommended that you insure the parcel for the value of the items you are returning due to the vagaries of Royal Mail.
Still unsure? We're here to help.
Call us on +44 (0)1267 233 737.