Our Heavyweight Jumpers are tailor made for those who really feel the cold, work out of doors all year round or simply prefer to be out and about without the restriction of a jacket or coat. This is also the perfect jumper for wearing in drafty country houses without central heating!
- Unbeatable warmth, the ultimate in men’s chunky knitwear
- Wind resistant and showerproof technical knit. Our tightly knitted double ply yarn means that this jumper is both wind and snag resistant whilst a layer of polypropylene fibre wicks moisture away from the wearer - preventing you from feeling chill and discomfort from the rain
- Smart V neck, suitable for formal wear with shirt and tie
- Generous cut around the arms allows for a good range of movement. Ideal sailing knitwear, fishing jumpers etc
- Easycare - machine washable, do not tumble dry
- If your preferred embroidery isn’t listed in the drop down menu, or you would like us to embroider your shoot logo/motif, please contact us.
Please note that once embroidery is applied, the garment is then classed as bespoke and cannot be returned. Please check our size guide, or contact us for more assistance if you are unsure of sizing.
- 80/20 polyacryl / wool blend ensures our jumper is warm and hardwearing but with a wool look and feel
- Inner layer is 100% polyacryl to avoid the discomfort of wool next to the skin
- Please note: The colour of this jumper is Forest Green. It is extremely difficult to photograph accurately as it is made from a melange yarn (a bespoke blend of differently coloured fibres). Whilst the overall appearance of the jumper is green, you can see flecks of other colours within it for a “natural” effect
||Chest in inches