Our Heavyweight jumpers are incredibly warm, extremely hardwearing, and are showerproof, wind and snag resistant and virtually indestructible!
- Unbeatable warmth - three layers of thermal protection allow you to shoot in comfort - whatever the weather
- Generously cut around the arms to allow for a good range of movement. Ideal for those who prefer to shoot or fish without the restriction of a jacket. Smart V neck allows for the wearing of shirt and tie
- Showerproof and wind resistant technical knit - a layer of polypropylene fibre wicks moisture away from the wearer - preventing chill and discomfort in the rain whilst our tightly knitted double ply yarn means that this jumper is both wind and snag resistant
- If your preferred embroidery isn’t listed in the drop down menu, or you would like us to embroider your shoot logo/motif, please contact us.
Please note that once embroidery is applied, the garment is then classed as bespoke and cannot be returned. Please check our size guide, or contact us for more assistance if you are unsure of sizing.
- Easycare - machine washable at 40 degrees
- 80/20 polyacryl / wool blend ensures jumper is hardwearing but with a wool look and feel.
- The inner lining is 100% polyacryl to ensure softness and comfort next to the skin
- Moleskin shoulder and elbow patches.
- The colour of this jumper is Forest Green. It is extremely difficult to photograph accurately as it is made from a melange yarn (a bespoke blend of differently coloured fibres). Whilst the overall appearance of the jumper is green, you can see flecks of other colours within it for a “natural” effect.
||Chest in inches