Our Heavyweight Country Jumpers are incredibly warm, extremely hardwearing, showerproof, windproof, snag resistant and virtually indestructible! Snap up a bargain while stocks last - this colour is now discontinued.
- Was £69, now £30.00 - end of line colour clearance
- Ideal country jumper for enjoying the great outdoors - or for wearing around chilly country houses!
- Unbeatable warmth - three layers of thermal protection
- Generously cut around the arms to allow for a good range of movement. Ideal for those who prefer to be without the restriction of a jacket
- Showerproof and wind resistant technical knit - a layer of polypropylene fibre wicks moisture away from the wearer - preventing chill and discomfort in the rain whilst our tightly knitted double ply yarn means that this jumper is both wind and snag resistant
- Easycare - machine washable at 40 degrees
- If your preferred embroidery isn't listed in the drop down menu, or you would like us to embroider your own logo, please contact us.
- S:34/36" (91cm) M: 38/40" (101cm) L:42/44" (111cm) XL: 46/48" (122cm) XXL: 50/52" (132cm) XXXL:54/56" (142cm)
- 80/20 polyacryl / wool blend ensures jumper is hardwearing but with a wool look and feel.
- The inner lining is 100% polyacryl to ensure softness and comfort next to the skin
- Moleskin shoulder and elbow patches.
- This colour is extremely difficult to photograph accurately as it is made from a melange yarn (mix of coloured fibres). For example, whilst the overall appearance is brown/beige, you can see small amounts of other colours within it.
||Chest in inches