These waistcoats are extremely versatile and can be worn on their own over a shirt, layered over a sweater or used as an insulating layer under a coat. Full length, each waistcoat is trimmed with moleskin shoulder patches and moleskin pocket edgings and facings. The two pockets are generous and can easily fit bulky cartridges. They are incredibly warm, extremely hardwearing, showerproof, wind and snag resistant and virtually indestructible!
- WAS £74.00 NOW just £30.00 - end of line colour clearance
- Ideal for use as shooting waistcoat, shooting gilet or bodywarmer
- Unbeatable warmth - three layers of thermal protection allow you to be out of doors - whatever the weather. Ideal for those who prefer to be without the restriction of a jacket
- Generously cut around the arms to allow for a good range of movement.
- Showerproof and wind resistant technical knit - a layer of polypropylene fibre uses your body heat to wick moisture away from the wearer - preventing chill and discomfort in the rain whilst our tightly knitted double ply yarn means that this gilet is both wind and snag resistant
- Easycare - machine washable at 40 degrees
- Made from 80/20 polyacryl/wool blend which ensures gilet is hardwearing but with wool look and feel
- Can be embroidered with you choice of motif or logo. If you dont see your preferred embroidery in the drop down menu, please select "Other" and email us
- S: 34/36" (91cm) M: 38/40" (101cm) L:42/44" (111cm) XL: 46/48" (122cm) XXL: 50/52" (132cm) XXXL: 54/56" (142cm)
Please note that the Brown Mix colour is extremely difficult to photograph accurately as it is made from a melange yarn (mix of coloured fibres). Whilst the overall appearance of this gilet is brown/beige, you can see small amounts of other colours within it.
||Chest in inches