Our New Climayarn Jumper:
- Combines the advantages of natural wool with the strength of Polycolon high-performance fibre
- Soft handle
- Transfers moisture - a layer of polypropylene fibre wicks moisture away from the wearer - preventing chill and discomfort in the rain.
- Warms in cold weather and largely prevents heat accumulation
- Machine Washable
- Dries much quicker than comparable cotton products
- Nomex Patches - High tenacity and low weight, low pilling, low thermal conductivity, flame resistant, optimal protection & comfort.
- If your preferred embroidery is not listed in the drop-down menu, or you would like us to embroider your own logo, please contact us. Please note that once embroidery is applied, the garment is then classed as bespoke and cannot be returned. Please check our size guide or contact us for more assistance if you are unsure of sizing.
- 60% Fine Merino Wool Exp
- 40% Polycolon (Polypropelene)
- 100 % Nomex Patches
||Chest in inches